Patchwork Plus is a full-service quilt shop that offers a wide variety of quilting patterns and quilt books. Located in Dayton, VA just 4 miles outside Harrisonburg, VA, we also carry over 3000 bolts of 100% cotton fabrics including collections from Moda fabrics and P&B fabrics. If you love batik fabrics and flannel fabric, we have lots of those too. Quilting Kits are always available in sizes from tablerunners to queen size quilts. Fat Quarters are available from all of the collections.
The Perfect Sewing Getaway
Patchwork Plus is the largest quilt and fabric store in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. Check out our online quilt shop which offers:
- Quilting and sewing books – From Creative Serging, Decorating for Christmas to Easy Machine Quilting and many more.
- Classes - Be sure and sign up early for our Fall classes
- Patterns and kits – We have an extensive selection of quilt patterns for wall hangings, quilts, purses/bags and wearable art.
- Quality 100% cotton fabrics from Moda, P&B, Robert Kaufman, Marcus Brothers, and more
- Fabrics – Supplying over 3000 bolts of quilting and fashionable fabrics made from quality manufacturers including Timeless Treasures, Moda, Benartex, Robert Kaufman and many more.
- Sewing machines – We are a full service Janome, Bernina and Handi Quilter dealer and offer service for all makes and models along with free estimates.
- Notions –Marking pencils and chalk, rulers, rotary cutters/mats, templates, storage and organization.
- Quilting Stencils - Large selection of flowers, hearts, stars and specialty stencils.
- Quilts for Sale – Check out our vast array of wall hangings, table runners and quilt tops.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Authorized representative for the HQSixteen by Handi Quilter© - an affordable, mid-arm quilting system.
Patchwork Plus provides the best in service, products and, most importantly, reliability. Check out our upcoming classes, events and workshops, and call or stop by our location at 17 Killdeer Lane, Dayton, Virginia 877-674-4821 for any quilting supplies, advice or simply to say “hello!”
Visit Our Online Store
For These Products